1. Ride to the nearest big airport and watch planes come in.
2. Drive to Costco and buy a cheap berry smoothie (love those Costco prices!).
3. Walk around the garden and say hello to all my flowers.
4. Order mulch and start pitch-forking it on my flower beds, savoring that new mulch aroma.
5. Visit with a friend for lunch and spend all afternoon with her.
6. Sit on the front porch swing with Tom and talk.
7. Find a unique, out-of-the-way place downtown that sells berry smoothies.
8. Plan a day trip someplace, maybe Washington, D.C. and go to Union Station.
9. Drive to a covered bridge in Virginia and take pictures; enjoy a picnic while there.
10. Pop into a scrapbook store and buy some flowery paper and stickers.
11. Gather the family together and play croquet in the yard.
12. Ask Hannah if she would make us a berry smoothie and bring it out to the swing.
13. Sit and wait for the sunset over the mountains.