13 Of My Favorite Games!
- Pit! I love this game - especially when it gets really loud. I've gotten rather hoarse from playing it sometimes. :)
- Scattergories This is a good game to pull out anytime, with 2 people or a crowd.
- Taboo It can be hard to come up with good descriptions of the words without saying the taboo words. I've been known to say, "It's a thing...that's a thingy, that's a thing." :)
- Password This is the traditional game to play with my dad's side of the family when they visit.
- Trivial Pursuit Always fun to come up with answers to all the trivia questions - history and wild card are my two favorite categories.
- Guesstures Great to play with a big group! We've had some hilarious moments while playing this one. :)
- Pictionary This is a family favorite that Mom especially likes, and she gets rather competitive. ;)
- Tribond It can be interesting trying to come up with the way that 3 words are related. Some words seem like they CAN'T have anything in common.
- Clue The classic detective game - I don't win very often, but it's still fun.
- Balderdash This is the one that is SO funny when Mom plays. You can always tell which definition she wrote!
- Phase 10 We were first introduced to this game by a friend, and I had to get it for Jonathan on his next birthday.
- Rook My granny is the Rook expert, and we always have to play when she comes.
- Spoons A great party or group game...it's always fun when everybody suddenly dives for the spoons!
What are some of the games that you enjoy playing?