1. God's love never changes--it's always the same. Malachi 3:6
2. Nothing can separate me from the love of God. Romans 8:37-39
3. God loved me so much that He gave His only Son to die for me. John 3:16
4. While I was yet a sinner, He loved me. Romans 5:8
5. His banner over me is love. Song of Solomon 2:4
6. The Bible tells me He loves me. I John 4:10
7. God's love is eternal. Psalm 90:2, Psalm 93:2
8. Because He loves me, if I delight myself in Him, He will give me the desires of my heart. Psalms 37:4
9. He loves me with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3
10. His spirit bears witness with my spirit that I am His child. Romans 8:16
11. God's love helps me love others. I John 4:11
12. He loved me first. I John 4:19
13. He laid down His life for me. I John 3:16
"Could we with ink the ocean fill, And were the skies of parchment made,
Were every stalk on earth a quill, And every man a scribe by trade;
To write the love of God above Would drain the ocean dry;
Nor could the scroll contain the whole, Tho' stretched from sky to sky.
Oh love of God, how rich and pure! How measureless and strong!
It shall forevermore endure, The saints' and angels' song." ~ Frederick Lehman
How could I not love Him?