I know, it's Wednesday, but I just found out about Bloomin' Tuesday last night at bedtime over at MsGreen "thumb" Jean's blog. And I couldn't traipse outside to get a picture then in the scary darkness, not me.
But this morning's sunshine beckons us outside for a day of yardwork. Here's a picture of the dainty Lily-of-the-Valley that's so beautifully blooming this spring in our garden. I love this tiny little flower!
Sarah's friend, Sarah, who lives close by, dug these up from her garden a couple of years ago after reading on the blog that I would love some. They have found a good home here.
In other news: today the mulch will be delivered! Yay! Mulch! Groan! Mulch! I definitely have a love-hate relationship with the stuff. Lots of yardwork to do today!
And since I received some favorable comments from folks liking my to-do list, here's one for the next few days.
- Thursday - pick up my 90-year-old aunt in Richmond who will be visiting us for a few days.
- Prepare for teaching a knitting class here on Friday morning. Plan lunch for the group.
- Wrap presents and plan cookout on Saturday to celebrate Micah's 26th birthday.
- Prepare for Sunday's worship and lunch; we're bringing dessert.
- Pack and load the car.
- Return my aunt back home on Sunday afternoon and drive two hours with Hannah to my mom's in South Boston.
- Monday morning - bring my mom with us and drive 5 hours to my sister's home in South Carolina.
- Enjoy the week at my sister's and all she has planned for us to do.
- Arrive back home in time to celebrate Mothers' Day.
Hopefully, I'll have pictures to show of these events.