I am finally posting an update on my project in progress - a RED (or at least reddish...) Double Wedding Ring quilt. I posted about buying the fabric back in December, and I've finally gotten started on actually sewing it together.
My room has recently been filled with piles of red fabric - in strips, wedges, and in all stages of being sewn into arcs. They are now all completed, pressed, and stacked awaiting the next steps. At the moment, I am in the process of cutting out arcs of fusible interfacing, which I will sew onto each fabric arc. That means I have to trace and cut out 254 of them...so far I've finished 93. :) I've got a ways to go!
This post is part of the I Saw Red Challenge.