Well, it's been forever since I participated in a Thursday Thirteen post, but I thought what better way to show you some wonderful blog winnings in 2011 and say "thank you" to my benefactors and link to those bloggers who were so generous! My cup runneth over, truly!
1. Thank you to Shawna over at 1Choice4Quilting for sending me 4 yards of Sunkissed fabric!! I won it! It's beautiful, and I can't wait to decide which pattern to use! Thank you for your generosity, Shawna!
2. Thank you to Sabrina over at Doodle Quilts. She was giving away a fat quarter bundle of the "Carriage House" collection from Wyndham Fabrics. Wow, it's a big bundle of fabric! I'm not sure yet how I will use it. Thank you, Sabrina!
3. Fabric designer, Sandy Gervais, had a giveaway over at her blog, Pieces From My Heart. Sandy sent me a layer cake of her new fabric line, Lovely and also a small petit-four pack of the same fabric. Love it! I can't wait to use this and ordered some lovely Lovely yardage from Burgandy Buttons to complete the quilt I'll make.
4. Rose in Australia, who blogs over at Greening the Rose, gave away 4 skeins of beautiful yarn recently. Yes, you guessed it! She mailed it to me!! And, being the generous person that she is, she also sent something to the girls--Hannah was delighted with some handmade paper, and Sarah received a watercolor flower picture for her room. Thank you so much, Rose! We all love our treasures!
6. Thank you to Kate n Libby Design Divas who have a quilt design business over at Seams like a Dream Quilts. I was the only one to leave a comment on their post and won one of their patterns. Now that's unusual--the only commenter! I'll probably make a table runner using this pattern. Thanks, Kate n Libby!
7. Sheila over at The Second Twin Sews gave away a bar of handmade soap from Apple Valley Natural Soap made by the Klejwa Family. Thank you, Natalie at Apple Valley!! And thank you, Sheila, for sponsoring the giveaway. I chose Tangerine Creamsicle, and it smells delish. Hannah has enjoyed perusing their soaps.
8. Most everyone knows about Sew, Mama, Sew blog and their wonderful giveaways. Robert Kaufman Fabrics sent me FIVE solid color charm packs after my name was drawn in their giveaway. Wow! Thank you Sew, Mama, Sew and Robert Kaufman!!
9. Kate Spain is one of my absolute favorite designers, and I love her fabric line Fandango! And now I own a fat quarter bundle--compliments of Angela over at The Artist's House and Megan at Sanourra's Fabric Love on Etsy. Thank you for some beautiful fabric to play with!
9a. Along with the fabric (#9 above), Angela at The Artist's House and Lena at Lena's Patterns also gave away two of Lena's shoe patterns. I entered thinking about sewing for future grandchildren. I won a pdf child's loafer pattern and a Jolly Boots pattern. Thank you Angela and Lena!!
10. Niki over at Stitchin' Heaven drew my name in their Valentine Blog Hop giveaway and sent me a quilt pattern. Thank you, Niki!
11. Riley Blake Designs recently sent me a pack of 10" squares (their version of a layer cake) of Sugar & Spice, one of their new lines. It's bold, bright, and beautiful! I entered their "What Inspires Me" giveaway post...now I'm really inspired!
12. And, yes, I actually I do have something to list other than fabric and quilting supplies! Wendy at Sugarlane Quilts gave away a $40 CSN voucher, and I purchased a Caribbean Blue LeCruset stock pot for $40! It's beautiful, useful, and makes some great potato soup! Thank you again, Wendy and CSN!
13. Last, but certainly not least, I won "something" (not sure what yet--Moda fabric?) from Moda Lissa's Twenty Questions giveaway. The package hasn't arrived yet, but thank you, Moda Lissa!!
I've loved writing this Thursday Thirteen post because it's reminded me to be thankful for all these things and for the bloggers who so generously share with their readers.
And if you've made it this far to the end (thanks for reading!)...be on the lookout for a giveaway from us soon! We're almost to 1600 posts! When we hit that number in the next couple of weeks or so, we'll announce a giveaway of our own!