Before I write the next post in the Deep in the Heart of Texas series, I wanted to post the link to the Conference Audios in case anyone wanted to purchase the CDs or MP3s of the Food Conference as Vision Forum has made them available until August 7th.
Here's what Doug Phillips has to say about the CDs:
Here are some of the benefits I believe you will receive from these messages:
- Wholehearted encouragement and practical wisdom for stewarding your body and the health of your family
- Timely medical and nutritional wisdom related to detoxification and the influence of genetics on health
- Legal wisdom on how to defend your family from State usurpation of your right to feed and disciple your children
- Spiritual wisdom on how to promote charity and unity in local churches where differences in food philosophies may surface
- A Christian, strategic response to some of the great food controversies of our generation, including the genetic modification of animals, toxicity in the food supply, glutens, and fast-food lifestyles
- A theological response to radical food movements that stand in opposition to the biblical view of creation
You can listen to:
- Chef Francis Foucachon share one of the most refreshing messages I have ever heard in my life on the blessing of food and the importance of prioritizing mealtime — powerful!
- Joel Salatin as he brings down the house with his principled, innovative, and distinctively biblical view of animal husbandry, food production, farming, and independence from statist control of our businesses and the food supply
- Gary Powers’ phenomenal message for men called “The Seven Pillars of Exceptional Health” (this was a personal favorite of mine and is exactly what you need to give to the men in your life as it is truly a call to manly discipline, stewardship, self-conrol, honor, and leadership)
- Dr. Michael Bernui as he explains the latest information on the genuis of the genes
- Michelle Duggar and other ladies share their passion for “extreme” Christian hospitality
- Nancy Campbell explain the power of the family table in the life of a woman, and its blessing on the family
- Bill Potter give the history of the tea leaf, and Joshua Apple explain the fascinating history of coffee
- And lastly, a number of ladies’ panels in which you can benefit from the collective wisdom of our distinguished panelists on issues ranging from frugality to “food as medicine” and the way we can fight cancer and Alzheimer’s Disease with wise food choices
Check out the conference audios here.