I am going to be running a contest this month, just like last year. I originally participated in one of these over on the In Stitches blog. If you played last year, you already know how this works; if you're new around these parts, read the rules below and feel free to jump in!
Game Instructions & Rules:
1. Choose 25 words from the list below. Write them down to save for yourself AND email your list to my email: girottih(at)yahoo(dot)com. Include your name in your email.
2. All list submissions must be received by MIDNIGHT (EST) Sunday, December 8.
3. Beginning Monday, December 9, I will post 12-15 randomly chosen words each day (Sundays excluded). Words will be posted around 8 am EST until the first two people reach BINGO!
4. Participants will want to check our blog each and every day to find out what words were called and cross them off your list!
5. As soon as you have crossed off all 25 words, please leave a comment posting “BINGO!” I will double check your list to make sure it is a good bingo and will announce the winners on the blog. Even if someone has called “Bingo”, please continue to post “Bingo” until a winner is announced.
6. Multiple family members are welcome to play, just send me the separate lists for each of you.
We're still settling on prizes, but they will probably include a basket, some soap, and some homemade fudge/marshmallows/or brittle. Ooooo - you know you want to win it! Pictures will be up at some point. ;)
Remember, choose 25 words from the list below. Write them down to save for yourself AND email your list to my email: girottih(at)yahoo(dot)com. Include your name!
Deadline to get your email with your words submitted is:
MIDNIGHT (EST) Sunday, December 8.
(click on this picture and then the magnifying glass to enlarge a bit for easier viewing)
I hope everyone will have a fun time with this again! :) Thanks again to In Stitches for the idea, most of the words, and the rules for this little game.